Located in the heart of historic Lord Roberts and South Osborne area, StreetSide’s Parkline Townhomes is a new collection of condominiums adjacent to the Fort Rouge Rapid Transit Station.
While the transit station is a relatively new addition to the landscape, the name Parkline was chosen for its connection to the area’s history. On January 28, 1891, the first electric streetcar was tested on the Park line near Osborne and Jubilee. The streetcars began running in regular service in the summer of 1892 and continued to carry passengers along the line until 1955.
The logo calls the past into play, with its retro script elements and soda pop shop colour.